If you are a beginner and want to make money then this is the right platform for you.
Unlike various transcription websites which allow you to work only after giving an exam, Atexto is different and has no exam to it. You can call it completely beginner-friendly.
If you go through this article, I can guarantee you will be able to earn at least a few bucks in the coming days. We will discuss the following topics in this article.
What is Atexto?
Atexto is a platform to improve speech recognition accuracy, fairness, and language support for various companies.
On the other side, it provides crowd working opportunities where you can transcribe audio or speak out sentences to make money.
This is a beginner-friendly website and will help you earn money without much knowledge. However, you will need to follow the guidelines mentioned in the Atexto website to earn consistently.
Registration Process In Atexto
Getting started is quite straightforward at Atexto. Once you visit the website select Taskers and then go to Become a Tasker as shown in the image below.
You just need to sign up with the necessary details or you can speed up the process by signing up through Google/Facebook.
In the next step, it will ask you for some more details like Mother Language, Country, etc. Make sure you fill in all of these details correctly.
Will keeping Mother Language anything other than English be a problem at Atexto?
No, certainly not. As per Atexto, it doesn’t matter what Mother Language you have or what level of English Proficiency you have, this will not limit you from performing tasks in English.
So be honest with all your details and finish your sign-up process. If you want a video guide for this method, you can check out our video:
Note: The video is in Hindi
Types Of Work At Atexto
There are currently 4 types of work available in Atexto.
1. Transcription: You can transcribe audios based on given instructions to complete the tasks. This pays between $1 to $20/hr which is quite good looking at the pay standards of other websites.
2. Repeat out loud: This is an easier task than the former and also pays handsomely. You have to speak out the sentences shown to you on the screen.
This pays $9/hr. However, work in this category may not be available all the time.
3. Say it in your own words: This is more to test your creative side. You will be given an imaginary situation and have to speak out in your own words.
This pays $9/hr. However, just like the previous one work might not be available all the time.
4. What’s it about: This is the shortest task among all the previous ones. You will need to read a phrase or listen to audio and have to answer what topic is it about.
This pays between $1 to $5/hr. Work in this category is also limited and is only available a few times a month.
To simplify the payment process, I am providing all the necessary details below:
- Atexto makes all its payment through Paypal. You will need to have a verified Paypal account to receive the payment.
- The minimum amount required for withdrawal is $10.
- You can withdraw money only on Fridays. You will get the requested money in your PayPal account within 1 week of the request.
Earning Potential & Difficulty
From the details provided above, you can sense that the tasks are quite easy here. However, many a times the tasks are unavailable for a few days in between which decreases it’s earning potential.
Atexto Payment Proof
Sharing below the payment proof from Atexto:
If you have any questions related to this article, you can ask out in the forum section.
Hope you liked the article and will definitely earn some cash through this. If you find it helpful do share it with your friends and check out the other earning options provided in our blog. Have a good day 😊