Micro tasks have always been a fun way to make some extra money in your free time. Hive Micro is a website with a lot of microtasks for you.
Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned pro in the online money-making world, it doesn’t really matter with micro-tasks because they are simple and easy to do.
We will discuss the following topics in this article:
What is Hive Micro?
Hive Micro is a micro-tasking website. With the help of crowd working, it is trying to improve its machine learning algorithms.
It offers you a variety of tasks including transcription, bounding box, semantic segmentation, filling forms, etc. The choices are ample and you can select your favorite thing to do.
However, it is beginner-friendly so you can start right away without much prior knowledge.
Registration Process In Hive Micro
You can download the Hive Micro app from both the play store/app store or you can directly use their website. The registration process is quite simple.
You can sign up by filling up your details or you can use the quick way of signing up through Facebook.
After finishing it up, you will be asked to provide a few more details including a digital signature which can be seen from the below image:
Types Of Work At Hive Micro
Hive Micro contains a variety of microtasks. Every day new types of tasks are added to the platform.
Some tasks are very easy and fun to do while some will require attention. Providing below the most common types of work that are usually present within hive micro:
1. Bounding Box: This is one of the most commonly available tasks in Hive Micro. It usually pays more than other tasks and will require some skills to do.
You will need to draw some bounding boxes on specific objects. You can expect $60-$150/1000 tasks.
2. Semantic Segmentation: This category is also commonly available. You will need to label specific things as instructed. You can earn from $50-$150 per 1000 tasks.
3. Categorization: This is the easiest type of task and is frequently available. You will need to categorize some images. However, the pay is very low here. You can expect to earn $5-$30/1000 tasks
4. Bonus Tasks: Apart from all these, Hive Micro frequently brings in some bonus tasks which are high paying and easy to do. One such category currently available is Image Upload.
Here you will need to upload images following some specific instructions. The pay ranges from $150-$300/1000 for tasks
Note: One of the most important things in Hive Micro to keep in mind is you will need to complete a qualification test before starting out with paid tasks.
Demo Work With Example
You can find out a detailed explanation of one of the works with answers to the qualification test in the below video.
Note: The Video is in Hindi
Hive Micro Payment Process
Let us discuss the payment process which will help you understand it:
- There are 2 modes of payments currently available with Hive Micro. They are Paypal and Bitcoin. However, you can use bitcoin only if you have added PayPal into Hive Micro.
- Payments are automatic and are made every Wednesday.
- The minimum amount required for payout is $10.
Earning Potential & Difficulty
Tasks are mostly easy but for some, it will require a few skills. The only problem is the payout rate.
Just like all micro-tasking websites, the effort that you will put in will be higher than the amount you will earn. However, if you have nothing to do and have some extra time, then it will be a great earning method.
Hive Micro Payment Proof
Here is the payment proof of hive micro:
If you have any questions related to this article, you can ask out in the forum section.
Hope you liked the article and will definitely earn some cash through this. If you find it helpful do share it with your friends and check out the other earning options provided in our blog. Have a good day 😊