The best recipe to earn money with Methinks is mobile and some free time. If you have both of these, then you qualify to make money on this platform.
This is a great side hustle that you can do and earn a few bucks for your time. This requires almost zero technical knowledge to get started with it. We will discuss the following topics in this article.
What is Methinks?
Methinks is a mobile-based platform that is available in both Android (Play Store) and ios (App Store) which pays you for sharing your thoughts on a particular topic.
This is a beginner-friendly app that you can trust to earn some money without much knowledge. Let us break down the important things that will help you get started with it.
Registration Process In Methinks
Once you install the app from the play store/app store. You will need to create an account. To speed up the process you can Sign Up via Google/Facebook/Apple.
Once you sign up, it will ask you to enable Location Services, make sure you enable it. It is an important criterion to fetch you opportunities.
The step-by-step Registration Process can be seen in the below images. You can follow it and complete the registration.
Once the registration process is complete, the most important step is to complete your profile. You will need to answer a few simple questions from different categories.
Make sure you complete you profile 100% so as to get maximum opportunities.
Types Of Work At Methinks
There are a few variety of works available at Methinks. All of them are similar, however they will fall into different categories:
- App Testing: You can be asked to test UI/UX of an application. The instructions will be provided to you. Payment here ranges from $15-$50/Project.
- Game Testing: This is an interesting project where you will be asked to test a Game. It can be UI/UX testing or Load testing. It is simple and fun. On top of that you will be getting paid. Payment here ranges from $30-$100/Project.
- Share Your Thoughts: This is the most common type of project at Methinks. You will be asked for a video/audio call with a researcher. You need to share your thoughts on a particular topic. Pay ranges from $15-$50/Project.
Just like Usertesting or other testing websites, you will need to qualify in a screener which will be a series of generic questions.
Once you qualify in the screener, you will get the task. If you want to see a sample about applying a screener, you can check out our youtube video mentioned below.
Note: The video is in Hindi
Mthinks Referral Bonus
Methinks have a great referral bonus where they are paying $5 free to both you and me once you complete your first project. The referral code can be redeemed in the Referral Bonus section.
Below is my referral code. If you use it, it will also help me making more content 😊
Methinks Payment Process
Here, we will discuss the payment process at Methinks which will help you understand it:
- Methinks makes all its payment through Paypal. You will need to have a verified Paypal account to receive the payment.
- There is no minimum payment at Methinks
- All the payments will be automatic and will be made on fridays.
Earning Potential & Difficulty
Tasks at Methinks are quite simple and only requires a good communication skill. The only problem at Methinks is the availability of tasks.
They don’t have tasks available all the time. Somedays you will find a lot of work and on others you will find none.
Methinks Payment Proof
Here is the payment proof of Methinks:
If you have any questions related to this article, you can ask out in the forum section.
Hope you liked the article and will definitely earn some cash through this. If you find it helpful do share it with your friends and check out the other earning options provided in our blog. Have a good day 😊