Rapidworkers has a ton of negative reviews on the Internet. You might have to give it a second thought before starting to work here.
You must be having a lot of questions like Is rapid workers legit? Do they really pay? And if they do how much can I earn from them?
I have worked there for a year so I will answer all of your questions in this review. This will be a completely unbiased review on the platform.
Is Rapidworkers Legit?
Almost 50% of the reviews on the platform are negative which is really bad considering it is a work-from-home platform. No one wants to put in their hard work for nothing.
Providing below a few of the critical reviews on the platform:
As I have already worked on the platform for almost a year, I can tell you their support is the worst among all the other platforms. It is almost impossible to contact their support team.
And all the bad reviews you see are mainly because of that. The working of their site is 15 years behind the current technology.
But still, it gets 200k-400k active visitors every month and the site is 12 years old. It is working since 2009. So if you think of it, no one can sustain doing scams for so long.
From my personal experience, I have got a payment from Rapidworkers. Hence I can definitely tell it is a legitimate site.
But do remember as I previously mentioned, they have the worst support system on the planet. So if you decide to work with them, expect no help from their side.
Rapidworkers Sign Up Process
Signing up in Rapidworkers is smooth. You will just require to fill in your basic details and confirm your email address. That’s it, your account is successfully created and you are ready to work.
You should make sure to follow their account policies to not get banned. They are very strict and if you get banned there is no way to get your account back.
Why did my Rapidworkers account got banned?
Your account must have got banned because of one of the following reasons:
1. Using VPN or another type of similar software to hide your IP
2. Multiple accounts from the same IP
3. Using public WIFI (This is a big NO!!)
4. Doing other country jobs that you are not from
5. Repeatedly refreshing the site
These might be the reasons why your account got blocked and as I mentioned previously there is little to no chance of getting your account back.
Types Of Tasks At Rapidworkers
Rapidworkers mainly provide microtasks which might come in different categories. I will explain a few of them which are commonly present in the platform:
1. Sign up for websites or apps: These tasks are frequently available on the platform. The main task here is to sign up through a link provided in the task description.
You will make somewhere between $0.15-$1.5 per task in this category.
2. Visit a website: These tasks will tell you to go to a specific page of a website and stay there for a minute. The link will be provided in the description. You will make $0.15-$0.30 per task.
3. Youtube Tasks: These are frequently available at Rapidworkers. You will have to view, like, share or subscribe to the channel mentioned. These tasks pay $0.10-$0.30 per task.
4. Writing reviews for mobile apps: They are rarely available but pay the most. You will have to provide a detailed review for the android/ios application mentioned.
You will earn around $0.35-$1.5 per task.
5. Email Subscription: They are available commonly. Here you will need to subscribe to an email newsletter by providing your email address. You will make $0.10-$0.20 per task.
Tip: I will recommend you to use a different email for all the email subscription tasks as most of them can send spam emails.
Here is a snip of the available tasks at Rapidworkers.
Things to keep in mind at Rapidworkers
Before you start doing the tasks, make sure you select your country-specific jobs or International jobs from the Target Workers section.
It will filter out the tasks meant for you and will avoid you from getting a ban.
Now while doing any task, read the instructions carefully and make sure you don’t miss out on anything because that might lead you to not getting the payout.
Rapidworkers Success Rate
One of the super important things to keep in mind while doing tasks at Rapidworkers is your success rate. It will show you at the top section in percentage.
Success rate tells how many tasks were approved out of the total number of tasks you submitted. This is to maintain the work quality in the platform.
There is a strict limit of 60% success rate which you should always maintain. Going below it will not allow you to perform more tasks and hence can be considered as a ban.
Rapidworkers Payment Process
You will be able to request a payment once you have a balance of $8 or more.
They pay only through Paypal and payments are usually done within 24-48 hours of the withdrawal request.
This is one more area that Rapidworkers is absolutely worst at. Their payment technology is 15 years behind. You will have to place a withdrawal request manually by sending a mail to the admin.
You will have to mention 3 things in the email:
1. Your email address used to register with Rapidworkers
2. Your Paypal email address where you want to receive your payment
3. IP address under the last login info mentioned in the top right section of your dashboard
Is it worth working at Rapidworkers?
I have only got a single payment after which I stopped working on Rapidworkers. The pay was not fair for the amount of effort I was putting in.
And most importantly the reputation of the site went down. Also, their worst support added to my list of not working with them.
However, I can say that if you don’t make any mistakes and don’t ever need the help of their support team then working with them shouldn’t be an issue for you.
There are some great alternatives to Rapidworkers which have much better reviews and support. Providing a few of the platforms below:
1. Microworkers: Microworkers is one of the best platforms to do micro tasks and get paid. This was the first platform that I tried to earn money and it gave me a really good push into my micro tasks career.
2. Picoworkers: Picoworkers is a micro-tasking site where you can perform a variety of jobs including data entry, social media follow/view, website traffic, signup to earn, and many more.
3. Jobboy: Jobboy is a new micro-tasking website that is based out of the Netherlands. Just like other micro-tasking websites, freelance workers perform small tasks to earn money.
4. Yandex Toloka: Searching for a reliable online website that will pay you to work? Yandex Toloka will certainly pay you a lot of money to work on their platform.
5. Hive Micro: Hive Micro is a micro-tasking website. With the help of crowd working, it is trying to improve its machine learning algorithms.
6. Clickworker: Clickworker is famous for its crowdworking platform providing work-from-home jobs to thousands of freelance workers.
Rapidworkers Payment Proof
Hope you liked the article and will definitely earn some cash through this. If you find it helpful do share it with your friends and check out our other earning articles listed below: