With a lot of opportunities available in UHRS, Datamime is new to the market and is another great opportunity for doing UHRS tasks. Also they are bringing in some more work on Translation in future which can help everyone add some extra money to their wallet.
We will tell you some of the important things which needs to be taken care of while registering with Datamime.
- After you fill in your basic details, the most important thing is to create a live id. Now to create a live id simply go to outlook.com and create a new email id and that’s it. Once you created it just fill in the email you just created under the Secondary Mail section.
- Next important thing is to fill your country which will decide how you will be getting paid and also which UHRS tasks you will receive.
- The next important step is to add Languages to your profile. English must be selected as a Native language to ensure you get the maximum number of tasks.
Payment and 2FA Authentication
Once you are done with the above steps in registration, you will need to set up 2FA Authentication which is required for setting payments with Datamime. We will discuss it step by step:
- Under settings go to 2Factor Authentication and click on Enable just shown in the below picture.
- Download Google Authenticator on your mobile phone. It is available both on ios and android devices.
- Open Google Authenticator on your phone and scan the qr code shown on your computer/mobile screen. Once you scan it, a code will appear in authenticator. Put the code in the required field and hit verify to successfully enable 2FA Authentication.
Note: You should use 2 devices for doing this task.
For example: If you have opened Datamime in one mobile phone/computer then you should open google authenticator in a different one.
4. Once 2FA is enabled, go to “Payments” under “Settings” and fill in your bank/paypal details which will complete your payment setup.
To understand this in full detail. You can refer to the below video:
Note: The video is in English
This is one of the best and most unique thing about Datamime that they consistently make educational videos on how to do UHRS tasks which other UHRS vendors neglect. You can access a range of videos in the Library section and increase your knowledge on how to do various UHRS tasks.
Once all the above steps are set up properly you can go to my apps section and start working on UHRS Tasks.
- You must use your secondary mail address which you created during the registration process to access UHRS tasks.
- Wait for at least 24 hours for the UHRS tasks to show up. If even after 24 hours you are unable to get access to UHRS portal then send a mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” requesting them to give access.
To understand what is UHRS and how it works, you can follow our article on UHRS – Complete Guide
If you liked the article do share it with your friends as it will motivate me to write more. 😊